Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Prime Real Estate Solutions is a one of a kind real estate agency. We are seeking an experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a real estate office environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinator moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule and coordinate the closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30/90/120 day client service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on client service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Compensation for Transaction Coordinator will be based on experience
If you want to learn more about being a member of our Team, email me at Erick@PrimeRealEstateSolutionsLLC.com or call me on my personal phone line at 704-774-6381 for a completely confidential conversation.
PRES is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO Is the Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
PRES is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.