Real Estate Broker - Listing Agent
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Prime Real Estate Solutions is a one of a kind real estate agency and we are looking for a dedicated Listing Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. In this position, you will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains the team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments
- Met with perspective home sellers in their homes and go over the features and benefits of working with the Prime Real Estate Solutions team.
- Educate the seller about the home selling process.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Prepare and analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments.
- Create a marketing plan and prepare listing packages.
- Take professional level pictures and/or hiring specific vendors for photography.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Put lock boxes and signs at each listing for marketing purposes.
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers.
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing and respond to clients calls, emails and web requests.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Proactively network to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people.
- Valid NC, SC or GA Real Estate License
- Be familiar with the area real estate market
- Willing to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on client service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to quickly build meaningful connections and rapport
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and can perform well under pressure
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Compensation for Listing Specialist will vary
If you want to learn more about being a member of our Team, email me at Erick@PrimeRealEstateSolutionsLLC.com or call me on my personal phone line at 704-774-6381 for a completely confidential conversation.
PRES is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO Is the Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
PRES is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.