Real Estate Broker - Buyer's Agent
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Prime Real Estate Solutions serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors. We are expanding and are looking for ambitious, like-minded individuals to join our energetic and successful team. We are seeking natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and earn an amazing income. Phone sales experience a HUGE plus. We provide coaching, leads (30+ per month) and systems!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Identify, schedule and show homes to qualified buyers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer client’s access to home under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Attend all team meetings and office training.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Valid NC, SC or GA Real Estate License
- Be familiar with the area real estate market
- Willing to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on client service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to quickly build meaningful connections and rapport
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Compensation for Buyer’s Agents will vary
If you want to learn more about being a member of our Team, email me at Erick@PrimeRealEstateSolutionsLLC.com or call me on my personal phone line at 704-774-6381 for a completely confidential conversation.
PRES is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO Is the Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
PRES is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.