Real Estate Administrative Assistant
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Prime Real Estate Solutions is a one of a kind real estate agency. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in a real estate office environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Participate in company-provided training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be familiar with the area’s real estate market
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on client service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Compensation for Administrative Assistant will be based on experience
If you want to learn more about being a member of our Team, email me at Erick@PrimeRealEstateSolutionsLLC.com or call me on my personal phone line at 704-774-6381 for a completely confidential conversation.
PRES is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO Is the Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
PRES is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.